The deadline for proposals is Wednesday June 30, 2010.
Click here to get your application form!
The objectives of the Town Hall Gallery exhibition program are to:
- encourage innovation and new ideas
- encourage local community involvement and community building
- encourage critical debate about art and culture
- encourage a critical analysis of local history
- provide a forum for work which is not necessarily shown in the commercial gallery system
- support emerging artists.
Proposals are invited that:
- reflect the curatorial rationale (theme)
- are conceptually refined and clearly communicates their idea
- are innovative
- pursue new ideas
- are resolved
- exhibit technical innovation and excellence.
Don't forget that all applications must be on the official application form. If you would like some assistance regarding the process, check out this blog entry that we did to help you out.
If you have any questions or would like to know more, contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org